Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And Baby is..A GIRL!

Baby cooperated today, she is not grounded anymore. She let us know she was a she. We are SO excited! Thanks for all who took the time to vote. It was fun to watch:) We have a million pictures, which I will post soon. Right now we are rethinking all of the names we had thought of earlier. We had the boy name though... not helpful anymore..I love knowing right now though. I am at a peace a bit more now that I can call her little lady, and plan for everything else.

The pictures showed her completely normal, healthy, with the biggest measurement being her little belly. This, as many of you may or may not know, is from Justin. He may look small, but he's got a stomach! 2 weeks ago I finally passed him in stomach circumference. We should have taken pictures together the whole time! Baby girl was also breech and kicks at my bladder. Perfect for me, cause I never had to pee before anyway. (That's sarcasm, I'm a pee-er.)

Gotta work on these girl names! Feel free to make suggestions. We are picky, so beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment